Engineering Program Manager needed to join a successful and growing company to lead the development definition design and testing of new defense and radar products. In this role
oversee the total engineering effort of the Design Leads including coordinating the resource planning with program leadership.
- Lead all engineering activities from requirement development through manufacturing and logistics.
- Define Critical Path Risks.
- Develop plans to assure proactive and reactive measures to mitigate risks.
- Collaborate with the various teams to create and closely follow realistic product plans and schedules..
- Participate in design reviews planning and collecting of data and complete reporting on this data.
- Contribute to the development of ECPs from a technical and cost perspective.
- Aid with proactively managing program team members and resources to meet program goals.
- Assist in product management through participation in product configuration control and problem resolution boards.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree Master’s preferred in Engineering Physics or related accompanied with 10+ years system design/development experience and experience managing complex large-scale dynamic technical projects.
Must Have strong leadership analytical problem-solving negotiation and organizational skills. Due to the nature of this position all candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S., company does not offer sponsorship.
• EDUCATION : Bachelors degree Master’s preferred in Engineering Physics