Multi-specialty group is looking for a Physical Therapist for their outpatient facility. to provide quality home health physical therapy services for our clients.
- Will provide evaluations and assessing patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Administer treatments involving application of physical agents, using equipment such as a whirlpool bath, moist packs, ultraviolet and infrared lamps, and ultrasound machines. Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Perform a full range of physical therapist services in accordance with the scope of clinical privileges granted by the MTF, provide appropriate therapeutic procedures, and provide a full range of therapy services in support of patient referrals.
- All patient contact and care shall be safe, timely, result in achievement of realistic and documented treatment goals, and comply with or satisfy the intent of the referring medical staff.
- Plan and prepare written treatment programs based on an evaluation of the patient, administer manual exercises to improve and maintain function.
- Instruct, motivate, and assist patients in performing various physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and in use of assistive and supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Administer soft tissue mobilization, applying knowledge of mobilization techniques and body physiology. Instruct patient and family in treatment procedures. Evaluate, fit, and adjust prosthetic and orthotic devices and recommend modification as required.
- Record treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart and/or automated systems.
As acknowledged specialists in Information Technology, Manufacturing Operations, Health care and Human Resources Employment Services our site is visited by high quality Skill Specific Applicants 24 hours a day, seven days a week.