Assist in the design and fabrication of simple production tools and fixtures for use in production. Review manufacturing and test documentation. Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing manufacturing processes. Set up facilities and work cells for manufacturing.
Generate routers process flow instructions assembly instructions for production assembly and evaluate requirements for schedules.
The Manufacturing Engineer will also:
-interface with key personnel and initiate plan
- monitor schedule and work in process.
- identify and expedite critical path items
- communicate constraints to appropriate parties
- follow up on needed action. Exercise independent decision-making abilities in determining critical paths
- set priorities controlling the direction and intensity of expedite activities. Developing the program manufacturing plans
- working in cooperation with support groups such as engineering quality assurance and program management. Identify problems and prevent production delays
- anticipate problems initiate corrective action and expedite solutions.
- create mechanisms that coordinate the flow of information and insure accuracy of status.
• EDUCATION: BS Engineering degree with Major in Mechanical Manufacturing or Electrical Engineering.