Columbia , SC , United States
The Tax Analyst will directly report to the Controller at the corporate level and have the following responsibility:
· Filing of all Income Tax both State and Federal
· Monitoring of Payroll Tax FICA withholding and unemployment
· Preparation of W-2 and 1099 and file maintenance
· File Sales and Usage Tax returns and accruals and system maintenance.
· State Withholding Tax filing
· File real estate and personal property tax
· Negotiate and handle all auditing regarding Tax reporting and recordkeeping.
· Previous work experience in a manufacturing company.
As acknowledged specialists in Information Technology, Manufacturing Operations, Health care and Human Resources Employment Services our site is visited by high quality Skill Specific Applicants 24 hours a day, seven days a week.