Will oversee the management of project timelines and milestones for a variety of projects including. Leading client and internal status meetings, tracking and ensuring timely resolution of problems, pro-actively communicating with all stakeholders, oversee project financials budget tracking and accuracy of invoicing.
Managing the complete project development life cycle o Providing mentoring and guidance on project management principles for all assigned project team members. Assuring compliance with internal standard project management methodologies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) o Managing assigned project resources on an ongoing basis
• Pro-actively managing Scope Change Issue and Risk Management for all projects. Providing on-going feedback regarding performance of all Professional Services team members
• Setting and managing client expectations and continually developing client relationship as 'trusted advisor' role through effective proactive project management • Becoming increasingly accomplished in use of all internal systems.
• Maintaining effective utilization rates and project billing rates as established in individual goals and a proven track record of actively mentoring newer Project Managers in effective project management methodology.
• Visible success in effectively managing larger and more complex clients as well as multiple projects at the same time. Reputation and ability to contribute significantly to implementing strategic services assignments and internal projects.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of systems/software development and project management experience including a minimum of two years experience with EDC specific solutions or services e.g. clinical or biomedical or software development environment o Electronic Data Capture (EDC) software consulting experience (Above experience must be easily verifiable via references who can attest to a proven track record of successful complex client implementation projects. Please describe ANY relevant EDC solution experience in your response).
• Excellent verbal/written communication presentation and organizational skills. The successful candidate will have gained relevant experience with another leader in the Electronic Clinical Data Capture space
• EDUCATION: College degree in an analytical discipline .
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time and long term.