Boise , ID , United States
ER ICCU Nurse Manager for our ER ICCU Unit. Must have be a Registered Nurse ACLS preferred. License to practice professional nursing by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Idaho.
3 to 5 yrs progressive nursing management experience in ER ICU. JCAHO background preferred.
-Clinical patient care management skills -Human resource management skills - provides leadership and direction to personnel in accordance with organizational and departmental goals and objectives
- Operational management skills
- Maintains an environment that encourages quality patient care and staff satisfaction Professional expectations - actively participates as a member of the management team
- QA/QI responsibility for department
- Acts as a liaison with medical staff to coordinate medical and nursing management of patient care.
- Develops staff performance expectations and conveys these expectations to the staff -Serves as a patient advocate when needed
- Functions as staff nurse or charge nurse when needed
- Purchasing/inventory responsibility for department
• EDUCATION: BSN
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time and long term.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
MyNEXXTJob.net for jobs in Healthcare or Biotech. Search for and post jobs in nursing, physician, medical technology, insurance, medical facilities, information technology, laboratory and administrative jobs.Visit Website: MyNEXXTJob.net