Work closely with product development team to ensure timely execution of products on the roadmap AND prioritize the issues and work resolution plans from a marketing perspective. Work with sales department to drive design wins and will be responsible for overall market share revenue and margin targets for the respective designs.
Define and drive the roadmap for new products research and prepare competitive and trade-off analysis set engineering priorities and assist with the review and development of collateral including product documentation customer presentation and sales training materials.
Translate marketing requirements to a highly qualified team of engineers and who also has the ability to overcome technical hurdles using previous experience to meet the ongoing challenges of new product planning and introduction of breakthrough technologies.
• 2 to 4 years of engineering experience in the Digital Signal Processing (DSP) field and related knowledge of DSP Programming
• Must have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills • Proven track record for problem solving and strong organizational and leadership skills
• Strong understanding of telecommunication broadband systems required. Understanding of the current marketplace for DSL technology and semiconductor process technology and ability to articulate and substantiate projections for anticipated future products and industry requirements
• EDUCATION: MSEE or BSEE with equivalent experience
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time and long term.
When it's time to find your next job, let Franklin Paterson help you find the job and income you desire. Check out our local and national job boards filled with thousands of jobs in your area of specialty. Post your resume, Search for Jobs.
Search one or all of our sites to find the right company and career opportunity to meet your current career needs and potential growth