Jun 08, 2018

Lighting Engineer

  • FPSJobs
  • Fort Wayne, IN, USA
Full time Engineering

Job Description

Ft. Wayne , IN , United States 

Product experience might include security lighting stadium lighting LEDs ,Mercury Vapor Florescent lighting etc. 80% of this job is related to design. The other 20% is interfacing with suppliers and working with the manufacturing in terms of new product development project management.

and NPD-Design experience is a must.

• EDUCATION: BSEE

• JOB DURATION: This job is fulltime.

• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr

Occupations

Engineer - Electrical

Apply Now