Work with corporate and audit firms to verify and maintain accuracy of all financial records. Coordinate accounting functions including Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable and Payroll. Ensure compliance with GAAP and IFRS standards and manage and oversee inventory activities
This position will report to the Director of Operations and will be a key financial adviser to the leadership team responsible for the management of financial and management reporting delivery of budgets and forecasts. Must have manufacturing experience
1. Plans organizes directs and controls the accounting and control function of the business unit reporting operational results and providing chronological systems
2. Provide in depth analysis of accounting information in terms of profitability and performance against budget and operating effectiveness of the organization assisting in critical decision making for the business unit
3. Develop and maintain systems which ensure the accuracy of information for decision making including production reporting price quoting product costing inventory control planning accounting finance and capital investments
4. Coordinate and administer an adequate plan for the control of the operation this plan must provide profit planning sales forecasting expense budgets accounts receivable cash management and capital spending
5. Coordinate yearly budget process.
6. Coordinate monthly financial statements with Business Unit
7 to 10 years accounting experience in a manufacturing environment 3 to 5 years supervisory or management experience in manufacturing, accounting, finance, strong ERP system experience Well-developed team building and communication skills
• EDUCATION: B.S. in Accounting and/or Finance and CPA preferred
FPSJobsIndiana.com, for jobs in Indiana and the entire Midwest. FPSJobsIndiana.com is a career site, where employers can post jobs and search for jobseeker resumes, and jobseekers can search and apply to jobs.