Ensure customer specifications and needs are achieved, maintain all food safety records that are inspection-ready at all times, update, adhere to and maintain HARPC Plan. Maintain logs of customer quality issues, and develop key process indicators to measure food safety, quality and sanitation standards.
Will train operators and support personnel as needed to meet all GMP and BRC standards and maintain necessary records for BRC, HARPC and GMP programs, must adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices, will be a member of This position will be part of the Quality and Regulatory Compliance department. Other duties include
• Utilizing SPC where applicable.
• Maintaining work area at a BRC AA level.
• Ensuring that all regulatory requirements are kept up-to-date.
• Completing and follow through with all needed C.A.R.
• Experience in food analytical testing is required (or in a related industry such as pharmaceuticals).
• Significant laboratory experience within work or scholastic setting
• Superior organizational, multi-tasking and written communication skills
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Verbal, written and math proficiency
• BRC, GMP and HACCP knowledge
• EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Microbiology
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Food and Nutrition Services